Make this your homepage
Tripura News
Home > Tripura News
Fire guts a house at Udaipur
Fire guts a house at Udaipur

UDAIPUR, June 19 (TIWN): Fire has gutted a house in Udaipur on Sunday.

 The incident occurred at Matabari area at Anil Debnath’s house.

As per information Anil Debnath went outside, when his wife was in the house alone, but suddenly due to short circuit the fire sparked out.

The fire flames within few minutes turned the furniture and various items in the house into ashes.

Even though fire brigade rushed to the spot but could not recover anything undamaged generating panic among the common people. 

Add your Comment
Comments (0)

Special Articles

Saumen Sarker Saumen Sarker
Subir Bhaumik Subir Bhaumik